Here are 5 questions from ShinchonjiUnmasked that we, as God’s children, shouldn’t have too much trouble explaining or answering.
You are welcome to share your thoughts or answers in the comments below.
- Why do you believe in Jesus?
- As Christians, what is our covenant?
- Have you been harvested? (Mt 13:24-30; Rv 14:14-16)
- Have you been “sealed”? (Rv 7:3-4)
- Have you added or subtracted any words, facts, understanding or fulfillment from the Bible? (Rv 22:18-19)
But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear what they fear; do not be frightened.” But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander.
1 Peter 3:14-16